CMB Engineering is one of the UK’s largest independent Building Services Contractors in England and Wales. At CMB Engineering, personality and drive are key characteristics for a high performing team member. The business was formed in 1992 and since CMB began it has established itself as a ‘no grief’ partner to national blue chip construction firms.
Are you seeking to kick start your career with CAD & REVIT? We are looking to strengthen our BIM Team with a REVIT & CAD trainee based in Cardiff. Reporting directly to the BIM Manager as well as assisting project managers. The ideal candidate will work closely with the team to help provide 2D drawings whilst eventually developing their skills to go on and produce 3D models using Autodesk Revit. This is a fantastic opportunity for forging a rewarding career.
Full training will be provided.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes but not limited to)
- Assisting the BIM Manager undertake daily tasks.
- Produce 2D mechanical services drawings (Gas, Heating, Ventilation & Water).
- Collate drawing information packages for issue on both standard Auto CAD, Revit and Adobe PDF
- Work closely with all engineering disciplines to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Produce and update drawing registers in line with company drawing control procedures
- Responsible for uploading drawings to external sources.
- Attend meetings, training programs, etc. as directed by management
- Ensure productivity, meet deadlines, keep track of files and implement standards.
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passionate and motivated to kick start a career within AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word / Outlook)
- Friendly positive attitude and ability to work with other members of the team.
- Willing to take the initiative to resolve a problem.
- Willingness to develop own career
- A Technical qualification from any of the following fields: Engineering/Architecture/Design & Technology/Building Services.
BENEFITS (subject to a successful completion of a 6-month probationary period)
Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Tim Johnson via email to email@example.com.
CMB Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for all CV’s is TBC