Job Title: Marketing & Social Media Technician
Reporting to: Group Managing Director
Purpose of the Job
As the Marketing & Social Media Technician, you will be responsible for delivering the business’ marketing & social media strategy for CMB Engineering, as well as Llanrumney Hall Community Trust, liaising closely with the local community to raise awareness of events and activities. CMB has a reputation of delivering a professional service to the highest standards and this role will embrace this reputation and develop further through promotional activities.
This role is a full-time position where your time will be split, maintaining and updating all social media activity for CMB, promoting, marketing and raising the profile of Llanrumney Hall to the local community.
- Experience creating Artwork positively promoting business achievements.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign).
- An understanding of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) as business platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Experience in Filming and Video content editing.
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach.
- Positive attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must have a full UK driver’s licence.
Key Responsibilities – Llanrumney Hall
- Working closely with the local community, charities and local businesses to develop working relationships.
- Raise awareness of functions, usability and upcoming events to the local community and local businesses.
Key Responsibilities – CMB Engineering & Llanrumney Hall
- Maintaining the relevance and content of Company Website including design and information on latest projects and Company successes.
- Produce marketing and promotional work such as Company Magazines, Newsletters, Posters, Leaflets.
- Creating and editing video content for various marketing and promotional projects.
- Monitoring and maintaining all Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Provide Customer Service support for all Marketing, Digital and Social Media queries.
- Visiting sites and offices to promote activities, achievements & progression of installations.
Although based in the Cardiff, there may be a requirement for travel to various sites across England and Wales.
There will be a requirement to work unsocial hours when necessary, however this will not be a regular situation.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Tim Johnson, Human Resources Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not require any assistance from recruitment agencies.
CMB is an Equal Opportunities Employer.